1. Allatoona Pass A Needless Effusion of Blood William R. Scaife. 1995. (Hardcover edition )
2. Two Wars: An Autobiograhy of Gen. Samuel G. French, an Officer in the Armies of the United States and the Confederate States, a Graduate from the U.S. Military Samuel G. French. 1901.
3. History Of The Seventh Regiment Illinois Volunteer Infantry - From Its First Muster Into The U.S. Service, April 25, 1861, To Its Final Muster Out, July 9, 1865 D. Lieb Ambrose. 1868, 2008. (Hardcover edition )
4. History Of The Ninety-Third Regiment, Illinois Volunteer Infantry: From Organization To Muster Out (1898) Aaron Dunbar. 1898, 2008 (Hardcover edition )
5 . The Badax Tigers: From Shiloh to the Surrender with the 18th Wisconsin Volunteers Thomas P. Nanzig. 2002 (Hardcover edition)
6 . History Of The Fourth Regiment Of Minnesota Infantry Volunteers During The Great Rebellion 1861-1865 Alonzo Leighton Brown. 1892, 2007. (Hardcover edition )
7. In Deadly Earnest: The History of the First Missouri Brigade, CSA Phil Gottschalk, 1992.
8. Lost for the Cause: The Confederate Army in 1864 Steven H. Newton. 2000.
1. The War of the Rebellion: a Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies. 1880-1901.
Vol. 39, Chap. 51 Parts 1-3
Cornell University Library. Better for browsing.
Ohio State University. Better for text searching.
2. History of the Seventh Regiment Illinois Volunteer Infantry: From Its First Muster Into the US Service, April 21st, 1861, To Its Final Muster Out July 9th 1865. D. Lieb Ambrose. 1868.
3. History of the Ninety-Third Regiment, Illinois Volunteer Infantry: From Organization to Muster Out. Aaron Dunbar. 1898.
4. History of the Fourth regiment of Minnesota Infantry Volunteers During the Great Rebellion 1861-1865. Alonzo Leighton Brown. 1892.
5. The Civil War Flags of Illinois.
All images, text, and video © Historic Imagination
Optimized for viewing at 1024 x 768 or better